Episode 9: Quitting the rat race for self employment, with Rich Jepson
Rich Jepson is a full time digital performance manager at On the Beach. He’s also a published author. And a full time dad. In this episode, we talk about what it’s like managing your side hustle alongside a 9-5, and making the decision to quit “the day job” to pursue dreams.
Rich also talks about his 18 month old son, Casey, who was 4 weeks premature and how he dealt with the uncertainty. This is a great episode looking at work, work, family, emotions and… hand puppets?
- Digital marketer by day, author by night
- Becoming a dad 4 weeks early
- Our issue with antenatal classes
- Full time job, full time side hustle, full time dad
- Wanting to be “happy go lucky”, and not being able to
- Talking about emotions
- Man 2.0: Are we ready for it?
- Taking the leap: quitting the 9-5