Episode 8: The future of voice, with James Poulter
James Poulter, CEO of Vixen Labs, joins me to talk about the future of voice marketing and how technology will impact the future for our children. James founded Vixen just over a year ago as a leading voice marketing and voice skills specialist, and already has some leading brands under his belt.
As well as building up a company from the ground up, being on the global speaker circuit and a fitness fanatic, he’s also a father to two children. We talk about that age-old question: balance.
- Alexa! What is voice search and voice marketing?
- Are our phones listening to us?
- Is tech an aid to loneliness?
- The power of audio, and the ability to own focus
- The future of the workspace
- Managing balance