Episode 60: Empowering Fathers, with Chris Salem
Chris had a successful career in corporate sales, taking on the highs and lows that came with it. As he says, ‘I was operating from a place of low self esteem’.
He’s overcome addictions and now is happily married, and has a 13 year old son – who Chris is proud to be the father to that he didn’t have.
Chris also started the EFA Movement: Empowered Fathers in Action, which helps good dads become great dads.
- 1m 21s: The lifestyle of a sales person
- 3m 58s: Operating from a place of low self esteem
- 5m 45s: Becoming the dad that I wanted to have
- 8m 04s: My son and virtual learning
- 10m 15s: The Fortnite debate and staying safe online
- 13m 45s: Co-dependent vs inter-dependent
- 19m 42s: How do you map your future?
- 21m 36s: EFA: Empowered Fathers in Action
- 27m 47s: Given what you’ve been through… would you change any of it?
- 29m 56s: It all starts with Wellness (and the 8 pillars)
- 34m 15s: What are the hopes for your son?
- 37m 10s: Fatherly advice: Learn to relate and understand your children