Episode 57: Be kind to your future self, with Greg Reid
Greg Reid is a 32-time best selling author; film maker; founder of The Secret Knock, he runs 6 businesses… and he even has a star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars.
But he’s also a proud dad.
We talk about Greg’s upbringing and entrepreneurial spirit, the importance of seeking counsel, not opinion, and why the fear of judgement is holding us back.
You can also check out his son, Colt’s, Spotify: Confidence Is the Secret.
- 1m 06s: What was it like growing up?
- 3m 08s: 3 feet away from gold
- 5m 45s: Seek counsel, not opinion
- 8m 49s: Our dads spent 7 minutes of face-time with us
- 12m 50s: Kids and technology: It’s just different equipment
- 14m 58s: Thoughts are (not) things
- 18m 14s: Hire for your weaknesses
- 21m 14s: Win-win partnerships
- 25m 33s: Tapping the source
- 28m 40s: When COVID ends, will we all go back to what we did before?
- 31m 57s: Networking for non-networkers
- 34m 33s: Balance? It’s about inclusion