Episode 51: Harnessing Success through Habits and Attitudes, with Erik Swanson
Say hello to Mr Awesome, Erik Swanson.
Erik’s an international speaker, 7x Number 1 bestseller, and creator of Habitude Warrior – one of the top 10 events in the US.
Erik shares how you can harness success through habits and attitude; why we need to stop allowing other people to rent space in our mind; and how some of the world’s wealthiest people are also the most accessible.
This episode is filled with laughs and lots of energy… enjoy!
- 1m 39s: Success Attitude Coach and Habitude Warrior… what’s that?
- 5m 19s: It all started with me being a Sales Trainer
- 7m 05s: The Ripple Effect
- 10m 21s: Who to go to for positivity
- 12m 39s: Why the last resolution on the Top 10 was the most important
- 19m 25s: Where did Mr Awesome come from?
- 21m 27s: Being a giver
- 24m 30s: Building conferences out of fear
- 27m 46s: Junior Habitude Warrior
- 29m 51s: Cultural attitudes towards confidence
- 32m 06s: When did you know you’d made it?
- 35m 25s: What’s next for Dan Reed?
- 36m 51s: How to get into motivational speaking