Episode 49: Becoming a dad 16 weeks early, with Mike Grinberg
Pick up your phone and put it in the palm of your hand. That’s the size – and weight – of Mike’s daughter when she was born at 24 weeks. She’s now 5 years old and doing great, but it was a really scary time for Mike and his wife Gaby… especially as first time parents.
As if that wasn’t enough, Mike and Gaby also started their own digital consultancy company – Proofpoint Marketing – at the same time. The company was built upon flexible and remote working… so it’s no surprise that they were ready for COVID.
- 0m 59s: My daughter was born at 24 weeks
- 5m 03s: Talking about Pre-eclampsia (spells)
- 7m 32s: Working from hospital (as a digital marketer)
- 09m 09s: A miracle baby
- 12m 04s: She lived in a hospital for the first 6 months of her life
- 15m 03s: The first signs of hope
- 17m 35s: Celebrating 3 birthdays
- 18m 35s: Putting positivity in our heads
- 22m 07s: Creating Proofpoint marketing… at the same time as all this
- 26m 22s: Measuring business output, not based on 9-5
- 28m 20s: Remote working: attracting better talent?
- 30m 49s: What’s it like working with ‘rigid’ corporates?
- 33m 29s: COVID, remote working and the future
- 37m 21s: Best parental advice