Episode 47: Blogger to international sports commentator, with Jonathan Bullard
This week I speak with Jonathan Bullard, who left his corporate role to pursue a career in sports broadcasting.
He’s travelled the world living his passion, which can mean working back-to-back 22 hour days. Although, it also gives him the flexibility to be the primary care giver to his 5 year old daughter Lucy.
Jonathan also shares with me his ‘Secret Sauce’ – let’s dive into the episode
- 0m 49s: Leaving the corporate world for freelance
- 7m 00s: Taking redundancy with a 9 month old baby
- 14m 50s: Passionate about sports broadcasting (and ice hockey)
- 22m 35s: What’s your ‘secret sauce’?
- 29m 07s: Moulding your work around family time