Episode 45: Not yet a parent, with Maximillian Naza
This week I speak with Maximillian Naza: Googler; Digital Agency Owner; Stand-up comedian; and… not a parent.
We talk about parenting, as Maximillian prepares for the future, the importance of being open to change, and how Maximillian dealt with the loss of his parents indirectly.
He’s a fascinating guy – so let’s not waste any time and dive right in to the episode.
- 0m 33s: Parental theory as a non-parent
- 5m 43s: Attitudes towards risk
- 12m 57s: This isn’t what I signed up for
- 25m 22s: Stand-up comedy: because working at Google and having a side-gig isn’t enough
- 35m 30s: Shutting down emotionally when I lost my parents
- 38m 13s: As a non-parent, what do you *think* is the best parental advice?