Episode 42: The Science Behind Meditation, with Naianna Robertsson
This week I’m joined by Naianna Robertsson, a neuroscientist who specialises in meditation.
We talk about the hard science vs the fad of meditation, how to become ‘in the moment’, and the secret to forming successful habits.
I hope you enjoy!
- 1m 34s: A neuroscientist’s approach to meditation
- 6m 29s: Different types of meditation
- 11m 52s: How do you become ‘in the moment’?
- 15m 55s: Mantra meditation
- 29m 16s: Building a business, being a mum
- 33m 05s: Forming successful habits