Episode 40: Achieving through adversity, with Scott Aaron
When Scott was 19, his father went to prison. This forced Scott to take stock of who he was, and who he wanted to be.
In this episode, Scott and I talk about his life as a successful business owner, award-winning network marketer, coach, author, podcaster, speaker… and father. And crucially, we talk about how he wouldn’t change any of the adversity he’s been through as it’s made him who he is today.
I hope you enjoy – and you can find out more about Scott Aaron and his business here.
- 1m 12: Becoming the man of the house at 19
- 5m 27s: Achieving through adversity
- 11m 13s: The art of connecting with another human being
- 20m 40s: We need to talk about legacy
- 30m 55s: Balancing business with fatherhood
- 35m 07s: Parental guilt in lockdown