Episode 39: Making the leap, with Jamie Butler
This week I’m joined by Jamie Butler, who after 20 years in the legal profession decided to set up his own coaching business.
He started his business in February, and by March we were in lockdown. We talk about that, obviously, but we also cover imposter syndrome, how to reflect on our careers, and what it means to be a present, active father.
I hope you enjoy.
- 2m 37s: Starting a business during a pandemic
- 9m 10s: From lawyer to coach
- 12m 41s: Imposter Syndrome
- 15m 50s: Reflecting on careers in lockdown
- 26m 45s: How destructive is impatience?
- 30m 33s: Being a present, active father
- 34m 48s: Advice for new parents