Episode 38: Overcoming your fear, with Freddie Bennett
This week I’m joined by Freddie Bennett. Freddie’s a pretty inspiring guy: He’s a Guinness World Record holder, and since lockdown he’s ran an ultramarathon – 46 miles – around his back garden.
But as Freddie himself will say: he’s just a guy. A guy who’s suffered with mental health, alcohol abuse and suicide attempts.
Now, he spends his time helping others face their fears to have a happier life. You can find out more about Freddie here.
I hope you enjoy.
- 0m 50s: A family of scoundrels and misfits
- 11m 05s: It’s all about time
- 17m 20s: Two ways to take ‘You only live once’
- 23m 52s: Becoming a world-record holders
- 31m 05: Where the self-help industry is going wrong