Episode 37: Work, Family and Lockdown – with Joe Quattrone
This week I’m joined by Joe Quattrone, Senior Vice President of The Sasha Group. Joe shares his story about marketing and agency life, particularly working for Gary Vee, as well as his plans for the future.
We talk family (Joe has 2 kids – with a 3rd on the way), the power of setting goals, and why Joe is so passionate about helping others.
I hope you enjoy.
- 0m 51s: Gary Vee, VaynerMedia and The Sasha Group
- 11m 13s: How to find your drive
- 15m 05s: Work, family and lockdown
- 23m 10s: The importance of long term planning
- 27m 30s: Why do I help people? Because I was helped
- 33m 12s: Getting in touch, and advice for new dads