Episode 35: Winning through Redundancy, with Steve Preston
Today I’m joined by Steve Preston – aka The Career Catalyst. Steve’s an internationally-acclaimed author, speaker, and career coach.
One of his books, Winning through Redundancy, seems really apt right now; we focus on how to tackle redundancy, tactics you can deploy that lead to positive outcomes, and why mindset is everything.
I hope you enjoy.
- 0m 40s: The Career Catalyst
- 7m 14s: Winning through redundancy
- 15m 44s: The ability to look to the future
- 20m 48s: Why people don’t do what they love
- 24m 17s: Portfolio careers
- 31m 41s: Common challenges amongst executives