Episode 33: Born to win, conditioned to fail – with Sam Dossa
Today I’m joined by Sam Dossa, who is one of the UK’s top recognised coaches, and has international accolades as a trainer and coach for entrepreneurs and leaders worldwide.
In this episode we talk about the importance of looking after yourself, how we’re born to win but conditioned to fail, and why having fun is so important. I hope you enjoy.
- 1m: 07s: A career before coaching
- 6m 49s: The importance of looking after you
- 9m 33s: Listening was the last skill I learned
- 12m 58s: Born to win, conditioned to fail
- 26m 32s: Allow kids to experience fun
- 31m 48: My best advice for dads? Just enjoy it