Episode 32: The Power of Play, with Anita Cleare
This week I’m joined by Anita Cleare, parenting expert and author of The Work Parent Switch.
I love that Anita talks about her struggles with parenting guilt, particularly given her job. We also talk about recurring themes for working parents, and how the power of play is the antidote to the fear of failure.
- 1m 02s: What is a parenting expert?
- 4m 52s: Key themes for working parents
- 12m 08s: Guilt: a recurring theme
- 19m 48s: Advice for parents
- 23m 29s: The Work Parent Switch
- 27m 51s: The power of play
- 31m 04s: Home schooling in lockdown