Episode 25: Flexible working, dad guilt, and avoiding judgement
In this episode I’m joined by Monshur Ali, who co-founded WeAgile, which is a digital creative studio mixed with a venture capitalist business… but with a twist.
We talk about creating WeAgile, the impact of being a ‘weekend dad’, and how judgement and comparing ourselves to others is toxic. Monshur also shares his best advice to new or expecting fathers. I hope you enjoy.
- 0m 49s: The WeAgile Ethos
- 7m 10s: Flipping the agency model on its head
- 11m 08s: What’s the catch?
- 13m 58s: What flexible working means to you
- 18m 43s: Weekend parent and Dad Guilt
- 25m 23s: Why do we really work so much?
- 29m 08s: Judgement and comparisons
- 32m 31s: Surprises and advice about being a father