Episode 22: Work from home dad, with John Adams
Hey Podcast: this week I sit down with award-winning dad blogger John Adams from DadBlogUK.
John talks about nature vs nurture, being a ‘Work From Home’ dad, and recalls an eye-opening conversation with George the Builder.
There’s also a fair amount of talk about our mutual love of TikTok, as well as what John hopes will be his legacy. Enjoy the episode!
- 1m 21s: I’m Fine
- 2m 28s: Being in New York during 9/11
- 4m 25s: Growing DadBlogUK
- 9m 09s: Nature vs nurture
- 10m 58s: ‘Work at home’ dad
- 13m 44s: George the Builder
- 16m 07s: Being an ‘awkward sod’
- 20m 11s: TikTok
- 27m 37s: What’s your legacy?