Episode 21: Giving people time and permission, with Will Taylor
Hey podcast, meet Will Taylor. Will’s a child therapist, but he never saw himself going down that route. However, after years of youth work – and undergoing therapy himself – he found himself re-training and now doing a job he loves.
Will talks about the impact of losing his father, how we need to give people time and permission to just ‘be’; and, the importance of being a present dad. I hope you enjoy.
- 1m 10s: Meet Will
- 5m 50s: The best jobs involve working with kids
- 13m 23s: Giving people time and permission
- 14m 44s: University wasn’t for me
- 20m 19s: 12 years of bereavement
- 27m: Having my own counselling
- 34m 02s: The presence of being a dad