Episode 19: Quitting Teaching to Start a Business, with Paul Hughes
Hey podcast, today I’m joined by Paul Hughes. Paul’s an ex-banker-turned-teacher-turned business creator. He and his wife started Parent Guide To GCSE.com, which aims to help parents – and their kids – through GCSEs.
In this episode Paul talks about leaving banking to become a stay at home dad, the perils of teaching, co-parenting through a divorce, and, advice on starting your own business. I hope you enjoy.
- Leaving teaching to start a business
- How can I make sure my kids get the best start?
- The business – and inflexibility – of schools
- Quitting banking to be a full-time dad
- Co-parenting through a divorce
- What’s next for your business?
- Advice on starting a business