Episode 18: Dads in Business, with Rob Taylor
Hey Podcast, in this episode I sit down with Rob Taylor who’s started a number of businesses, including 0114 Marketing, Plan Grow Do, and – Dads in Business. We talk about starting a business from redundancy, how having 3 boys is off-the-charts, and how Rob found himself hosting a global dad’s event at Amazon. I also ask Rob the million dollar question: Are dads our own worst enemy? I hope you enjoy.
Make sure to check out Dads in Business: www.dadsinbusiness.co.uk.
- Starting a business from redundancy
- Doing what I felt a dad should be doing
- The Dad Gap
- A different business model for smaller businesses
- The power of digital advertising
- Can dads be our own worst enemy?
- Running a dad’s event at Amazon
- The importance of “me time”
- The plan for Dads in Business